Monday, April 20, 2009

My Happy Moments

Hello, hello! I hope you had a great weekend. I have some photos to post, but I was "running late" this morning (Steve wasn't even AWAKE and I was running late. I came in to work with him today), so I'll post those after I get home and after I wash the dishes. The dishes are about to consume our kitchen. Literally...it's an NYC kitchen.

But I'm happy! Here are my happy moments for the day.

1) I got to spend a quiet weekend with my husband at a lighthouse in upstate New York. It was relaxing and quiet and it was so nice that I wish I was there now. But that's okay! Workin' hard for the money.

2) My pastor agreed that I could do something, but it's a little top secret until it's in the bulletin. At least, that's what Steve thinks it should be so that I don't get overly excited and then it falls through.

3) The Rescue and Hands On New York Day are this weekend! It is going to be INSANE, but I may MAY be interviewing Nicolas Cage at The Rescue. How random is that?!


This isn't a happy moment, but it made me laugh. All of my containers look the same and are not see-through. So, instead of bringing my lunch with me today, I brought a container of spaghetti sauce. OOPS!

So what's made you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome if you get to interview Nicolas Cage, funny about the sauce.
    xx

    ReplyDelete