Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Music To Bleed To

It's been a weird day.  I woke up this morning talking to God about nothing in particular.  Then I sat on my glasses and broke them in half.  But I just felt so darn joyful that I couldn't help myself.  Worked out, put in my contacts and went to donate blood.

I was the second person to donate and I just greeted everyone and asked how they were doing and they said that I must have had a good morning and that I was very cheerful and that it was obviously real.  I told them that the people who take my blood are always so nice and always put me in a good mood.  They changed the music from dark and depressing to LMFAO and "Moves Like Jagger" and asked us if this was good music to bleed to.  Ha!

Do you ever just feel so joyful that you have to share it?



“It is His joy that remains in us that makes our joy full.” - A. B. Simpson

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, yes.

    Yea for being joyful! Glad you're having a good day! Now go move like Jagger lol :)

    ReplyDelete