Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

Is actually an understatement.  And really, I'm just coming here to say "good bye." 

I've done a lot while I've been gone.  I don't even remember if I shared images from Kenya!  Then there was El Salvador and now the biggest thing: I've received a call (weird, right?!) as the Communications Assistant to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land to work with Palestinian Lutherans and to help tell their stories.  To show that these are real people, made in the image of God and not just what we've seen on the news.  And so my husband and I will be moving to Jerusalem in February!

So, if you'd like to follow that adventure, there are two options, you can go here:
Hummus, Not Walls
or here
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land

Thank you for all your love and support over the years!  I hope you have a blessed Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, and a wonderful New Year!

مع حبي,
Danae

No comments:

Post a Comment