Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If You Could...

This is random. I was just thinking it...if you could model your life after a biblical character/person (and not Jesus, because, you know, that's the goal, but I know I am FAR from that) or a person who has ever lived, who would it be?

I would tell you the one biblical person I'm trying to live like this October, but I'm still trying to be a left-hand, right-hand person.

So, if it were a different person, it would be Father Gregory Boyle from Homeboy Industries. He has God in his heart and God certainly gave him both mercy and humor. I'm not very funny, but my husband would agree that I think I am. :)

It doesn't have to be all the characters of that person, but maybe an action or something that their known for. Who would yours be?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. Father 'G.' He doesn't try and fit in like the world or even the church expects him to. He fits in like Jesus would/does. I hope to have a ministry like that someday.

    Biblically speaking...Deborah. There wasn't a whole lot written about her, but she appreciated a good palm tree!

    ReplyDelete