I know I haven't been posting much. Sorry. The Video Music Awards were this weekend and it'll probably take me a few weeks to readjust. But I've had some CRAZY stuff happen and I think I'll finally write all of it down. (And some not so crazy stuff, so bear with me!)
- A few weeks ago, we found a baggie of pot in our office hallway. A friend of mine said that, if that had happened at her office, they would have called the police. My husband said that we probably had a drum circle.
- A bird crapped squarely on the crown of my head this morning while I was partially covered by an overhang. I'm going to say that it was good luck because it chose me when there were quite a few people out walking around.
- My dad was in town! Hooray! He bought me some utensils for pie making and I left them in his hotel room. I felt like a spy, asking for the mail at the front desk, in my name so I could get my baking tools back.
- All of my coworkers came to our VMA rehearsal hungover. Really hungover.
- Our cat has taken to sleeping on my back certain mornings when we don't give her enough attention. She sprawls out to the point where her front paws are on my face.
- I met my niece! She's absolutely adorable. Both of them are. :)
Well, those have been the last few weeks. Between Lady Gaga's meat dress and my pie baking, it's been a bit busy. I'll close you out with a few pictures of my mini-pies!