Friday, November 11, 2011


Jesus taught us, saying: “Be compassionate just as your Father is compassionate. Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and there will be gifts for you: a full measure, pressed down, shaken together, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap; because the standard you use will be the standard used for you.”
Luke 6:36-38


I'm writing a message about giving for our December 1st service at our church's more young adult service and I thought this was perfect.  I have so many thoughts in my head and I would love to put them down...but I have 75 cookies to bake for El Salvador Sunday and am hoping to make 25 dozen cookies to help our church fundraise for our food ministries because we've lost 2/3rds of our grants.  So I'll be updating certain things, but know that I'm stalking all of you, you're just not hearing so much from me!



  
 



1 comment: