Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh, New York

There are moments where I supremely love the city that I live in (or near, technically. I work here!). Last night was one of them.

I did it. I got THE SANDWICH. Steve didn't want to do it, but he loves me and lets me do things that I want to do...even if they're bad for my health.



The Something Different sandwich from Juniors. Yes. That is beef brisket between two potato latkes. HAPPY HANUKKAH TO ME!!! I wish I had my camera.

But that's okay. My friend Laurie and I are going to go together (soon, I hope!) and I'll be able to get a picture. Freaking. Awesome.

5 comments:

  1. Was it good? Beginning of January!! What a way to start a "I'm going to diet and work out more" resolution! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good! Steve and I agreed that we really liked the latkes. You need to let me know when you want to go!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is quite a sandwich! Not sure I could even come close to eating all of that.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE NEW YORK - IT'S FREAKIN' AWESOME! Seriously, I love it. Haven't tried that sandwich yet, but I love the flavored peanut butter at PB & Company, and I'm wild about the pizza at Grimaldi's. I think I left my heart in New York...

    ReplyDelete