Friday, July 30, 2010

What A Week

Work until midnight every night.
Lists.
Lists.
Lists.


Sexual harassment.


I'm tired.

And I'm starting to discuss things with my husband that I always wanted, but never thought would happen.

And it feels like there are quotes on people's sites that maybe God put there to give me comfort:
‎"...maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves."
‎"When God is at work, bitter hopelessness can be the beginning of some surprising good." Robert Hubbard

I have pictures and things to tell you, but I'll save that for another day.

Matthew 11:25-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting bothered at work? I went through something like that too. It's good you're talking to your hubby about the things on your mind. I don't know why, but that can be a hard thing to do.

    Hey, did you manage to get a picture taken with G? I'd love to see it! I hope he comes around here, I would LOVE to meet him!

    ReplyDelete