Thursday, October 28, 2010

Prayer Request, Please?

Sorry! I know I freaking keep asking for these.

When God sends His blessings, it is CRAZY!

Yesterday, my husband had an interview in Boston.
Monday, my husband has a phone interview for Alaska.
Tuesday, my husband has a face-to-face interview in New Jersey.

If God were to say, "Danae, if you had any sort of choice in the matter, what would you want?'

I would say, 'You know, Father, if You were feeling gracious, I would ask you to please not let us stay in New Jersey. But if You're feeling the Jerz, that's cool too.'

So if you could please pray that 1) I do not drive my husband insane with my worrying (and what the hell can I do anyway?! Just give myself an ulcer, that's what) and 2) that God would be with Steve during all of this.

And thank you :) I really appreciate all of your support. I don't feel like I have a lot of people that I can talk to in New York, but I feel like I can here.

ALSO, super amazing blog post on how to help orphans when adoption isn't an option. Check it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment