Monday, November 22, 2010

Obsession

I've always hated that word. Obsession.

Though I'm starting to think that, growing up, my mother was at least a little bit right. I know that I have always fixated on certain things for a time, but I always hated the word "obsession."

I might have to re-think it.

I could sleep last night because of this:
(Credit: Not Martha)

And I want to bake over 500 cookies for church.  Candy cane kiss cookies, chocolate truffle cookies, jeweled tree cut outs...

Maybe it's an obsession a fixation.

3 comments:

  1. There are certainly worse things you could obsess over than baking deliciousness for your church!

    I say bake away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you and those are the cutest! I miss you. I need you. Come see me!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you've got me laughing now. I am so totally OBSESSED with the idea of cookies. You nailed it, my dear. You totally nailed it...

    ReplyDelete