Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Missing the Music

I miss making music.

I haven't played a tuba in almost four years and it makes me a little sad. 

It's Tuba Christmas time and I think that makes it a bit sadder.  Have you ever heard of Tuba Christmas?  Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like.


                                           (credit: tlc.howstuffworks.com)

Tubas and euphoniums and baritones all over the place!  At the one in Akron, Ohio that I used to attend, there were Christmas lights on tubas. 


But tubas start at $6,000 and that is WAY out of the budget.

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy expensive for a musical instrument! But I know how you feel. I miss playing the piano. Part of me is like, why didn't I play more when I actually had one at my disposal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If God wants you to worship Him with a tuba...you will. I never heard of 'Tuba Christmas.' Interesting! You are always surprising me with your...ahem...obsessions...

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete