Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So Much!

So much is going on in my life right now that I haven't posted about!  So sorry.  I ate a two pound cheeseburger.  I got to meet a cousin and see my nieces for Thanksgiving.  Ate at MELT in Cleveland.  I just visited a culinary school and I'm going to try volunteering (if they'll let me!) at a bakery in Jersey City called Feed Your Soul.

I'm preparing to go to Los Angeles and Las Vegas to visit my parents, then to England to be the best man in my friend's wedding.

But, for now, all I want to ask is that you'll maybe watch this video:



(sorry this video is so big.  Boo.  I was trying to make it smaller, but it's okay)

And, if you could, vote for Covenant House for Pepsi Refresh.  They are in the running to win $250,000 and here's what they'd do with it:

Goals

  • To provide food to 1000 infants & toddlers in our Mother/Child program
  • To help homeless mothers build a future for themselves & their babies
  • To stay open 24/7/365 to any kid who comes to our door

If you'd like to vote for them, please visit here.

And hopefully I'll be updating you with my Christmas cookies this week!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your blog and everything about it...just had to stop in to tell you that! :)

    ReplyDelete