Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas/New Years Pictures

I thought I'd show you some pictures from our Christmas/New Years trips to Los Angeles and Las Vegas (in no particular order)

Steve and I went to Homegirl Cafe (Debbie!!!  How awesome is that?!) before my family got in.  They have great tacos.  If you're in LA, you should visit them.

For my dad's birthday, we took a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.  I had never been there before, so that was fun.

 That's my 15-year-old brother on the left.  He's training to be an MMA fighter and the guy on the right is one of the top 5 MMA trainers in the world.

Who-ville at Universal Studios, LA 


Universal Studios with my husband and brother 

Happy New Years!  Fireworks in Las Vegas 

My dad said, "Strike a pose" and this is what happened. 

My favorite picture of my sister.  Behind a cactus with a champagne glass in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment