Wednesday, August 10, 2011

None us lives to herself, and none of us dies to herself. If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord; so then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's. - Romans 14:7-8
I find this thought very comforting.  The funeral for the little girl was yesterday.  There were so many people in our church that a handful of us had to stay downstairs in our basement and listen to the service over the speaker.  It was beautiful to see how much support the family has received and I thought that our pastor said a lot of important things.
Do you have a Bible verse or a quote or a saying that means something to you and brings you comfort?

1 comment:

  1. So so many! I have scripture up all over my house! On cards I carry with me...and in my heart!

    ReplyDelete