Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding Of Hope


I know that I don't have a ton of followers on here and that's fine.  I'll just share what I have with you guys and, if you feel so moved, you can share it and maybe some people will hear about it.  And that would be awesome :)

So I have some friends who run a magazine and they interview people who are making a difference in their community.  I read about a couple named Diamond and Michael who are having their wedding on September 10th, 2011 and the guests of honor will be homeless men and women from New York City.

Diamond spent time on the streets and met her husband at the Bowery Mission, a homeless shelter in downtown NYC and they will be married at the Bowery Mission!

Right now, Michael and Diamond are looking for donations to sponsor guests at their wedding.  Even if you don't want to sponsor, you can still check out their photos and what they're doing.

Here's their website:
http://www.weddingofhope.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment