Thursday, August 18, 2011

What Would You Do?

Facebook is a great place for questions.

I love to ask random questions, but I always go back to one:

What if you money wasn't an object?  What if you could spend your day doing what you loved and what would that look like?

Obviously, it's sometimes a pipe dream.  If you need to pay for your house, if you have children, you can't just up and quit your job.  But maybe we could take some of those thoughts and put them in place now, before we're too old, we're too busy - take a moment and appreciate the person beside us and realize that money really wasn't the object.

So, what would you do if money didn't matter?  What would your life look like?

1 comment:

  1. I would hope it would look very similar with a whole lot more GIVING it away! and I would probably adopt some kiddos. and finally put in a swimming pool.

    which is really making me think about this quote---as i feel I am dreaming too little---I must take more time to dream!

    "Disturb us, Lord, when we are too well pleased with ourselves. When our dreams come true because we dreamed too little. When we arrive safely because we have sailed too close to the shore. Disturb us, Lord."
    -Sir Francis Drake

    ReplyDelete