Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Prayer Request For Vashti

You guys may know that I talk about Vashti a TON. I kind of love her. Thank goodness I'm meeting her in May or you may think that I was some creepy stalker person.

Vashti has a person who is staying with them right now named Merv.

Here's what Vashti told me about him:
He is a full blown alcoholic and mart just took him to rehab, they said that he is too far gone and that we have to take him to hospital tomorrow so they can detox him without killing him. they siad if he doesnt do it then he will be dead in a couple of weeks!!!! NOT GOOD!

Could you please pray for him? That he would understand that he REALLY needs to do this before he dies? Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you can think of. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Here is hoping that God puts that burden on his heart and he finds a way to get there and get well.

    In case you get the chance, stop by my blog today for a great opportunity to enter another giveaway I'm doing.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete