Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trust

I go through phases. I'm sure most people do that, right?

I've bungee jumped. I've skydived. But right now, when I even think about getting in an airplane, I get nervous. WHY?! I FLY ALMOST 6 TIMES A YEAR!!!

And I do the same with trust. I trust my husband. I still ask him sometimes, 'Why do you love me?' If I trusted that he loved me, I would just accept it.

You totally know where I'm going.

I have had these great times in my life where I've trusted God. And there have been times where I've thought, 'Well, I trust You, but...' And that's not REALLY trust.

"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You." Psalm 143:8

Do you have trust issues too?

No comments:

Post a Comment