Thursday, November 12, 2009
Oh, how I love Thursday! It used to be pay-day. Today I have a voice-over and it means that I only have one more day of work before the weekend. :) So let me give thanks!! If you'd like to join in, visit Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey!
1) Voice-Overs. They really do make my day. I get paid to talk. Umm...hell yes! :)
2) My husband has been talking through me about my faith and where I think our lives are headed together. And about farting. And I appreciate all of those conversations and that he's willing to talk to me and is still opening up to me more and more each day.
3) That, even though I've been an idiot and all these things have been happening to us, I have some great friends who have been seeing us through and who think God is preparing us for something bigger. I certainly hope so.
4) That the stripper for the linoleum floor (which right now has giant neon yellow stains all over it) is coming soon and hopefully we can close that chapter of the last few weeks.
5) That there are 36 days until I get to see my family again!!! And it'll be on a beach. So that's even better :) To the Philippines!!!
6) I am thankful that Jesus is patient with me. Because I see these things that remind me of Pulp Fiction miracles and I still am like, 'Could I have, you know, just one more sign, to know that this is right?' It's like I want Jesus to come and beat me over the head with a stick to just GET IT sometimes. But fortunately, he's being patient and I wholly appreciate that.
What are you thankful for?