Hello, hello all!
I tried to post pictures of my pies that I made this weekend, but my Mac hates uploading pictures (weird, right?) so I do most of this at work. Shh!!! But I decided to take a break and do Friend-Makin' Mondays. Thank you, Kasey!!
So here's todays:
"So today's task is Confessions! Spill you guts"
1) My husband always ends up doing most of the laundry and dishes and I feel AWFUL about it. Horrifyingly guilty. I hate doing the laundry (we have to walk 10 blocks), but I don't mind dishes. He just always decides to start them and we don't have enough space for both of us to do it. I try and dry them though!!
2) I binge eat every once in awhile. Anything I can get my hands on. I hate it and I try to stop it.
3) Sometimes, SOMETIMES, I get really angry when I have to get up on the subway to give my seat to someone. Mainly, when someone asks me to get up. I know I shouldn't, but I still do. I don't mind getting up, but when I want to get up. I'm working on it.
4) My in-laws can irritate me to no end. Is that a confession? My husband's father almost didn't come visit because we don't have air conditioning. When we take them out to eat at different places (aka: not Olive Garden), his dad looks at us like we're eating monkey brains. I hope we go to Korean BBQ next time they're in town (which is in two weeks...)
5) I hate when my husband does laundry. Just in general. I get whiny and wish he was home. And then I feel guilty about it.
I'm really trying to work on it all though, you know? ;) I really am!!!