Sunday, June 28, 2009

Project O Luncheon







So the luncheon to support the Project O school fund went SO well at church today!! So I thought I'd add some pictures. Everyone said I was SO calm. I just told myself that God would help me through...and I TOTALLY believe that He did. We had a bake sale as well as the luncheon and while Steve and I were sitting at the pastry table, someone came up and told me that they have a fund and that they want to talk to us about putting money from their foundation towards the Project O school. :) I hope and PRAY that it works out!!

It's been a good day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It all looks yummy, how i wish i could have been there! I love the photo where your hand is going so fast its a blur!
    Love you even more for doing this for our kids. and please tell everyone that joined in that we say thankyou so much.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete