Moving was a nightmare, but we've gotten almost everything moved!!! So I'm excited. Not only that, our first night in, there were fireworks over downtown Manhattan and we got a ton of pictures of them. Now, to take a break.
Friend Makin' Mondays!!! If you want to join in, click here!
List a few things that you cannot live without
Let me think...
1) God. He's been doing a lot to keep me sane lately and I know that if I felt like He wasn't around, I'd probably feel a hole in my heart. Same with number 2...
2) My husband. He's been behind me for awhile now and I fully appreciate that. He loves me and shows me what love is.
3) Books. I love the smell and feel of books, whether or not I'm reading them. :) I just LOVE it!!
4) Sushi. I haven't had it for awhile, but once I start...
5) TRAVEL! If I didn't do it, I wouldn't see my family. But I absolutely LOVE to travel and I am almost always counting down until I'm going somewhere.
6) Our new apartment!!! It has a pool and a gym and a WASHER AND DRYER IN THE APARTMENT!!! So, so excited. And it's almost clean and way more space then we thought. :) Now, time for a trip to IKEA.
What can you not live without?