Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mustaches vs. Cancer


Update: My husband is still claiming he can't grow facial hair, but I did get my friend to sign up for it!! So excited!! Need some more ideas on how to get my husband to join.

Have you ever heard of this? It's called Mustaches vs. Cancer and it was started by Memorial Sloan-Kettering as a fundraiser for their pediatric cancer center. The tagline is:

Kids Can't Grow Mustaches and They Shouldn't Have Cancer Either

I feel like that's pretty accurate. If I could grow a mustache, I would. But since I cannot, my goal is to now get my husband to grow a mustache.

I should let you know beforehand that my husband thinks I am crazy. And that I have ridiculous crazy ideas. I should also let you know, that, after a little while, my husband typically thinks that maybe my crazy ideas are somewhat sane and then decides to scheme with me or says, 'I trust you to make the right decision.'

So far, his answer to whether or not he will participate is, 'I don't know.'

I'll keep you posted on whether or not he does it. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! If I had 'stache growing abilites - I'd totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must take a pic of the beofre and after. My husband has the full beard and moustache. I'd kill him if he shaved either. Great cause for sure!

    ReplyDelete