If you want to join in, then click on the button above and sign up...
1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
Ugh. Middle-school. I do remember sitting in Miss Lane's class with my friends. It was the accelerated English class and she gave us almost full reign. I always told her I hated 'fluffy bunny stories' so, when I graduated from high school, she gave me 'Watership Down,' which I have tried to read, but cannot bring myself to finish. ;)
2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
I know it's considered one of the worst songs of all time, but I love Ob-La-Dee, Ob-La-Da. It just makes me want to skip around.
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
I have these awesome sweatpant things that I got at Lucky Brand. A t-shirt, no bra, and my hair every which way. That sounds great right now...
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
I like to host parties. I like to plan parties. I think I would host. I don't always like to be a guest...is that weird?
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I pray not. I love books. I can't handle seeing people with Kindles on the subway.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
I kind of take an approach and use all three. That's how I learn best.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
Rudeness. Disdain when they hear that my family lives in Hong Kong.
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
My tennis ball! It comes in handy here when I get stressed (I'm at work)
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
I guess Mission Impossible. I haven't really seen any Tom Cruise movies.
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
To be honest? I probably wouldn't notice what it does to my hair and I would just keep using it. I don't really notice those things. Or my husband would use it.
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)