Thursday, September 17, 2009
I haven't done this in forever!! So now I'm going to do it cause I like it and it's always good to be reminded of all the things we really do have to be thankful for. So visit Sonya if you'd like to join!
1) We're moving! It's complicated but, though rent is more expensive, we're actually saving money. And though it's less space, I feel safer and...here's the kickers...it has a washer/dryer IN the apartment, a gym downstairs...AND WE CAN GET A CAT!!!
Though I have no clue what we'll do with said cat if we go on vacation.
2) God is doing a really great thing right now, but I can't say what. Suffice it to say, I couldn't be praising him more for it!!
3) Raspberries!!! Steve is taking me raspberry picking this weekend as a date and a congratulations for all the things that we've finished. Since he FINALLY has his CPA license (there were more issues, but it's complicated), I'm taking HIM out on a date soon too.
4) My husband. He does so much for me and has guarded my heart in such a way that makes me so happy. I'm always so proud of him and he's proud of me. I couldn't ask for more from the man in my life.
5) Church. We haven't been there in a few weeks, but I'm really excited to go this weekend. It always rejuvenates my spirit.
6) My friends and family. I've talked to them more this week then I have in awhile and it makes me realize how much I miss and love everyone.
What are you thankful for?!