Thursday, May 7, 2009
My friend Vashti always does this and I think it's great. Thank you, Sonya for Thankful Thursdays! (But that doesn't count for my list!!)
1) I went to the doctor today and, from what they could see on the ultrasound, I have no fibroids!! Which is very exciting for me. I was getting a bit upset about it.
2) This will be silly, but I got an upgrade on my flight from St. Louis to NYC on Sunday after my friend Laurie's wedding. I was giggling like a small school kid when I got the e-mail.
3) My husband was so sweet and bought me a mini tartlet pan (I want to make tarte aux pommes for our church luncheon coming up) and it's not big enough. :( But he let me buy a bigger one! So now I need to return the mini tartlets, but I'll have the bigger pan for next week!
4) I am thankful for my friend Sam in Ohio. She has been so sweet and so willing to listen to my stupidity and help me with my faith journey.
5) I am thankful for people I have never met. You blog people are some of the most caring people I have never met and I wish I could meet all of you!! I'm not even joking!! A special thank you to Vashti. You really mean a lot to me.
Even with as bad as this week has been (especially work-wise), God has been so good to me. I think it's just nice to write it down so you can remember it. Not every day will shine bright, but every day has its sunny moments.