Thursday, May 14, 2009

Waking Up

I woke up this morning to our bank account in negative numbers. I'm feeling gross and kind of pudgy today. But I don't really care. I'm still in a good mood. God has been doing such good things that I haven't been paying attention to! So I'm going to try and pay more attention. But I'm like a kid in a candy store, so we'll see how that goes. :-D

I'm doing lots of baking this weekend and I'm hoping to make a CORNISH pasty!! I bought a turnip in our last grocery lot. But before that...

Steve and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary this weekend (it's on Tuesday) and this year, we've been together for 10 years.

When we started "dating" when I was 14, I never thought I'd have such a wonderful husband in my future. We've been together through so much, from world-wide moves to suicide attempts to graduations and weddings. We've grown so much. I can't imagine someone that I'd rather quote movie lines with, travel the world with, and sleep beside every night. He actually listens to my insanity and considers it IMPORTANT. I thought only God would be willing to do that! I don't always say how much I love him to other people, but I don't know what life would be like without him anymore.

So in honor of that, I thought I'd post some pictures of my handsome, loving, wonderful husband



Hong Kong


Yes, I did convince him to jump off a building for me! Macau


Oahu, Hawaii


Ha! I think I'm 16 in this picture.


New York City


We have an affinity for mustaches


I love you, Steve!!

2 comments: