Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Feeling Fat

I may as well have an eating disorder. I've been pretty close to one my whole life.

Ever since I was young, every time I ate, I could feel my thighs expanding and I start to freak out. Not just with cake, but with EVERYTHING. But yeah...we're supposed to eat. Pretty sure about that.

I try to tell myself, 'God loves you, even when your thighs touch. When you get to heaven and have to stand before Him, He's not going to say 'Well, your butt jiggles when you walk so...off you go!' '

But I still freak out. It makes me feel ridiculous. I'm between 148 and 149, which is just on the cusp of being "overweight". I guess. I'm still at normal. I just need to be better about my eating and blah blah blah. Which is freaking hard. Steve eats all. the. time. He eats and he loses weight. Drives me NUTS.

It'll be okay. God loves me the way I am. I just need to love me the way I am.

4 comments:

  1. Mart eats like a pig and is as thin as a rake! I on the other hand weigh too much! Its not fun.
    I love you just the way you are so Im sure God does too!!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a woman thing. Somehow...must equate to something...

    Trust me, I feel you. Daryl is the same way. But girl, I think you are TOO THIN if you ask me. You always look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be something we all go through. I used to worry about that and came to the same conclusion...if my thighs touch does it really matter? We just have to love ourselves the way we are...not what we wish we we think we should be. I have to say...easier said than done...as I help my self to another chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and helping me celebrate my sits day today! I had ginormous fun.

    ReplyDelete