Tuesday, July 28, 2009

For Richer Or For Poorer



This is my friend Rachel. I'm her matron-of-honor in her wedding this September. When she and her fiance came to visit us, I was talking about how much I wanted to get chocolate soft-serve and as SOON as I finished talking, the ice cream truck went down the street. Rachel and my husband ran outside to get me chocolate ice cream. I love her!!


I know that tomorrow will be a brighter day. But today is still a little sad. Steve and I have tried to support a number of different organizations and...we just can't anymore. So I just canceled all of our upcoming donations and it makes me feel a bit sad. We don't want to abandon any of our children, so we're going to continue supporting them. I shouldn't feel so down about it, but I do.

How are you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment