Saturday, July 25, 2009

This Is How We Roll

I have found a great love for the East Village. It almost makes me want to live there (and stay in NYC). If it wasn't so expensive, maybe we'd live there.



This is a Morning Jersey at Crif Dogs in the Village. It's a hot dog, wrapped in Taylor Ham (it's a Jersey thing) with cheese and a fried egg. and it is DELICIOUS!!!!!



This is my husband checking out a Chocolate Bacon bar. Yes, we got it. It is a chocolate bar with bacon in it...and it is better than you'd think. ;) Vosges Chocolate had them. Sweet and salty! We also got an Indian curry bar, a ginger/wasabi bar, and a 'red fire' bar with ancho and chipotle peppers. :)

How's your weekend going? I have more pictures and I'll try and update soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Im so not sure about either of those food products! It will take some convincing!
    Having an ok weekend...apart from the dog bite hospital incident.

    ReplyDelete