My sister-in-law and I are making a cupcake cake of around 100 cupcakes for my brother-in-law's wedding. Leaving on a Wednesday night and hoping for the best. :) Trying to figure out that, if we start baking the cupcakes on Thursday, when should we frost them for the wedding?! All the logistics, but I'm excited because I'm a planner.
I was thinking about banana cupcakes with honey-cinnamon frosting because my brother-in-law loves to dress like a banana.
But I might get the kabosh on that one. :) If you were making wedding cupcakes, what cupcakes would you make?
And I haven't done Thankful Thursday in awhile so...
If you'd like to post what you're thankful about, I know that Sonya
1) I am thankful that each day is a new day. Sometimes, I struggle and sometimes I don't. Some days I glory in God and some days I feel that I'm not doing so hot in the Lord's book. But I'm thankful that He lifts me up each day and that He loves me.
2) That I have a very supportive and funny family. My mom called me last night because she was looking at purses and thinking of me. I'm not very girly and don't have a lot of purses (especially for occasions like weddings) but she was thinking of me because of the upcoming wedding.
3) That we have lots of airline miles!! Silly, maybe. But with this wedding, we could have either spent over $400 on airfare OR what we are actually spending...which is $10!!! We've purchased two airline tickets to Ohio for $10. Heck. Yes. It's really helpful because now we can spend that money on flour, butter, eggs, and cupcake liners. :-D
4) I am thankful for my husband. He really took care of me when I was feeling sick. I actually couldn't get out of bed and he helped me through it all with everything. I really appreciated that.
5) For my church. Though we haven't been there in a month due to holidays and illnesses, people at church have been asking how we are and saying that they miss us. It really means a lot to me and shows me how the hands and feet of Christ really work.
So what are you thankful for?!