1) Sexism. Yeah...I get it. At work. I'm the only female in my group and every once in awhile there are "Danae-the-men-are-talking" moments. Oh well. I know that I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog-gone it. People like me.
2) Receiving the pink mail slip that I've missed a package. I know that this is slightly anal retentive...I really REALLY hate missing packages and as SOON as I know that I have a package, I want to have it...It's really bad.
3) Slow people. This seems to be a prevalent one. I work in Times Square and almost EVERYONE is stopping right in front of me to take a picture of a tall building. There are lots of tall buildings that you don't need to stop in the sidewalk for. Please move.
4) Subway smells. How many people have to urinate in one spot for the MTA to clean it?
5) Speaking of the subway...MTA weekends. Is the train going local or express? Is the train even running? Why can I not get off at 96th street?!
6) Red-tape. It feels like that's all I get at MTV sometimes. Constant red tape. How many e-mails does it take to get something posted on the website?!
7) Bent paper. When I want to present something, I always want the paper to be completely flat. No creases, no bent corners. Once again. More anal retentive then I ever thought.
8) Blue pens. I really don't like blue pens.
9) Racism. Living in Harlem, I get racist comments every once in awhile. It's kind of weird...and it's always at times that I don't expect it.
10) People hurting children. I was told once that sometimes the anger in our lives come from our great love of something. I don't have any children, but I don't understand how someone could harm them. Ever.