Monday, April 20, 2009

God's Got His Hands Full With Me...

MTV News didn't want to cover a story about Invisible Children, but I bothered the VP and so now I'M doing the story.

The Invisible Children people are treating me like I'm a legit journalist.

I am terrified. I am beyond terrified.

Everyone is telling me that it's going to be okay, that I'm going to do great, that this is what I'm born to do...and all that jazz, you know? And maybe they're right...but I'm still terrified. I'm going to be doing a whole lot of praying over the next few days.

And I'm going to try and stop giving myself migraines!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Not being able to e-mail you every day has me out of the loop. I'm not quite sure what you are getting into, but I wish you luck! Not that you'll need it...because you'll do super awesome at whatever you do anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to do great. He has made us advocates for those who dont have a voice, therefore you CAN NOT fail! He will give you the words.
    Praying for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete