Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 15: Kitteh Rice


This is our cat Vindaloo.  She decided to help me with my rice picture.

As soon as I ate my rice today, I was hungry again.  Vindaloo did not care for my rice.  Though when Steve was eating his cheese and crackers, she was ALL over that.

I'm sorry this is quick.  I was making fondant tonight and I'm a bit tired.  I hope you're having a great evening!

Oh and please check out the post right below this one :)
_______________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm feeling a little bit better...like I'm getting back on the ball.

Since I've been doing so many bake sales and such (and staring at my sugar sacks), I found out about the Great American Bake Sale.


The Great American Bake Sale happens around the country and normally happens between March and October.  The money you raise goes to Share Our Strength (you may remember them from the Kauzbots post!)

If you would like more information on how to host a bake sale, please visit HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment