I want to thank Beth at Laugh Until You Cry. It has been one LOUSY day between bugs and work and she gave me two awards!!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content. (Okay...I'm just doing six...cause I'm tired!! Sorry!)
4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded.
Ten honest things...let me think.
1) I name the rats I see in the subway. Often, they get the first names that just pop into my name.
2) I feel like I don't do enough in my life to share the love that God has given to me.
3) Growing up, I always said that I would NOT be pregnant, I did not want vagina babies. I really REALLY would love to adopt a toddler, but as we can't keep money in our savings account, this is looking less and less likely. At the same time, every once in awhile, I get this urge to be pregnant, but it scares the HELL out of me.
4) I danced from the age of 5 to 12. I was REALLY bad and it was a lot of work for me. My mom said that I should have been named 'Grace' because I lacked it. She was just kidding though. ;)
5) My husband and I have been together since I was 14 and he was 15. We met in the marching band. He played percussion and I played the tuba. This year, it will be our 10-year-anniversary. Not marriage, just being together.
6) I have been to something like 18 or 19 countries. My family lives in Hong Kong and all of our vacations and holidays are now over in Hong Kong and then we spend a few days in another country. The next few trips we have planned are Hong Kong, The Philippines, Macau, South Africa, and Ethiopia. Then, possibly Scotland and England.
7) I've never seen a Bond movie, Back To The Future, Gone with the Wind, any of the Indiana Jones films, or anything with Rambo or Rocky.
8) I didn't eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich until I was in college and I don't like pizza.
9) I have had one major surgery in my life. I used to be a DD...you can guess the rest. :)
10) My papa was a butcher. He passed away 10 years ago, but some of the first memories of my life involve walking through the upside-down full cow carcasses in the walk-in freezer at his meat plant.
My mom likes to tell the story about my dad:
My dad took us to see the animals at the meat plant. There were cows and sheep and they were so cute! So we pet them and we went back to my grandma and grandpa's house. We went back to the meat plant later that day and all the animals were gone! Daddy, where are the animals? We asked and...he took us into the freezer. My mother found out and she was FURIOUS. I love that story.
So who should I award this to?
Grains of Sand
Heart 2 Heart
Livin' In A Fishbowl
Baby Be Blessed
These people are great and their blogs really mean a lot to me. Thank you for this award, Beth!!