Thursday, October 8, 2009
This has been a crazy week and not in a lot of good ways. But I have SO much to be thankful for this week too. If you'd like to join, just go here!
1) For my husband! Sure, he might be starting to look like Ned Flanders, but he's doing a great thing for pediatric cancer. And even though it took him 4 days to build a dresser that is already falling apart, he still did it for me. :) Now he's going to help me save up so that we can ditch that piece of crap.
2) Even though I got the rejection letter from a job interview I just went on (Okay, I did cry a little), I know that God has got better things for me. In due time.
3) YOUTH TOMS COME OUT TODAY!!! I have been saving up for this. I want to buy some for our sponsor children and Project O and such. And I have been WAITING for 4-6 weeks for this!!
Update: I cannot count. I think these come out TOMORROW. So then I will be ALL OVER THIS with my new TOMS. :)
4) That our apartment is slowly coming together. We got our wall divider in and tonight we're going to clean up. And I found that we might need more furniture for our mini apartment! So I'm very excited. I mean, who knows when we'll purchase anything, but that's okay.
5) That God let the sun come out today! It was a windy, cold walk, but the sun was shining and that counts.
6) TOMORROW IS KITTY HUNTING!!!! I really can't wait to go to the Animal Care & Control Center to see if there is a kitty for me. I never EVER in my life thought I would want a cat more.
Update: One more time. This counting thing is throwing me off. Today is Thursday. SATURDAY is kitty hunting
7) Baby Be Blessed. I won a doll from them and I'm having it made for my Ethiopian daughter. I can't believe I'm actually going to MEET her in May! So I'm trying to get things together for her now (I know, I know. My husband says I'm a planner). I can't help it! I'm excited! PLUS, I get to meet Vashti and our Project O kids. How could I NOT be excited?!
What are you thankful for?